It is such a cute way to start the morning and a beautiful way to have Adeline in my mind, I go to your blog to start my day. Thank you for sending them. NANA
Hello Friends and Family! I have enjoyed putting this blog together, you know me and pictures (this is awesome for me). Please enjoy it. It isn't the same as seeing the little lady in person, but it will have to do for now.
Looking snazzy!
We were on our way to Matt's work holiday party. We took a nice family shot. I think Adeline was excited to be hanging out with Grandma for the night and we were excited for a night out.
Ladies Lunch
Adeline went to her first Ladies Lunch. It was nice to hang out with my best girls all together. We had fun and Adeline was entertaining.
Christmas Parade
It was a cold day, but we bundled up and went and saw the parade downtown. Adeline liked the music and the animals.
Daddy and Tinker-Winker
When we ask for a hug, she comes over and rests her head on you, it is so sweet.
Mommy and me
Here we are all dressed up ready to go to another Thanksgiving dinner. What a large family we have.
Thanksgiving
Family picture
3 Adeline's
Adeline and I were waiting for Matt outside the dressing room at Kohl's. We were staying entertained in the 3-way mirror. She loved seeing herself.
Pumpkin Farm
Adeline had fun at the pumpkin farm. We saw animals and then she got to touch the pumpkins.
My birthday!
I had my first birthday party. It was a blast. I really loved eating my very hungry caterpillar cake.
She loves the outside!
Mommy and Daddy were raking and here she was exploring.
leaves, leaves, and more leaves
It was still a beautiful day when we went out to play in the leaves. When I was little, I wanted no part in the grass or the leaves. Adeline on the other hand, loves it and crawls everywhere outside. She loves the way it feels and sounds.
Such a big girl
Here Adeline is standing on her own. She lets go and puts her arms up right away as if to say, "Look at me, I am a big girl standing with no hands."
So happy
Adeline lays by her bear each month on her birthday to see how big she has gotten. Now that she is mobile, she doesn't like to lay for very long, but I do feel I got a great shot of her on her 11 month birthday. She has a ponytail in her hair and her shirt says "cuter than most". I love her little face in this picture. What a personality!
kisses
I pucker my lips and make kissing noises whenever people say the word kiss.
The cousins
Adeline played with her cousins at her great grandma Adeline's 90th party.
Just a mess
Adeline has become quite picky. She used to eat everything and now she spits it out if it is not the right texture, size, taste, or if she just wants to put it in her mouth herself. She does love mac & cheese, grilled cheese, goldfish-the cheese flavor of course, and cheese slices. Such a variety, heh? What a goof!
church festival
She went on a train ride with mom at the festival.
Happy Camper!
She awoke from her nap in great spirits. I walked in her room to see all smiles and laughs. She greeted me with a wave.
Apple Festival
Adeline saw horeses for the first time and was so excited.
Here we are on a horse-drawn wagon ride at the apple festival.
The last warm day
Here is the little one outside in the grass. She loves exploring the outside.
All dressed up
We went to our friends' wedding. It was a beautiful day . I like this family picture.
State Fair 2008
Adeline went to State Fair for the first time. She loved seeing the animals. It was a nice afternoon.
Just Loungin'
Relay For Life
Here we are, us girls about to let our balloons go.
Relay for Life
The family walked in the Relay for Life for the American Cancer Society. It was a beautiful evening. There was a balloon release, which Adeline liked, but she didn't want to let her balloon go. It was a wonderful night.
Adeline and her furry friends
She gets so excited when one of the cats come into the room. She is very comfortable with them. She pets them and sometimes pulls on their fur. The cats don't really seem to mind all that much.
Cousins
Adeline just loves her cousin Noelle. Noelle is so good with her and everytime they see each other, they both smile from ear to ear. It is so precious to see.
Mommy's Girl
She is just a sweetie. When I hold her she nestles her face into my neck and also gives me little kisses (open mouth ones, of course).
Adeline and Daddy
She has a blast with daddy. Everyday they have a new game they play together. Dad has as much fun as Adeline does.
New Parents
We are loving life as parents. With every new day comes a new first for Adeline, a new challenge as parents, and a bundle of smiles for all 3 of us.
Adeline with pants on her head
SO SILLY!
Adeline at the zoo
I have gone to the zoo 2 times already. I am so lucky! Here I am with my cousins on the train.
Adeline with her friend Marin
I can sit all by myself! I like playing with my friend Marin.
3 comments:
I just love that laugh!!!
Can't wait for the next installment and to see you all this weekend.
Love to all Gma Tabby
AHHH! The laugh is so darned cute, holy cow. :)
We miss you guys,
Jenn & Dan
It is such a cute way to start the morning and a beautiful way to have Adeline in my mind, I go to your blog to start my day.
Thank you for sending them. NANA
Post a Comment