Adeline is getting so big. She can now do some baby signs. We have been working on a few signs for a while now and here she is showing you the signs for "more" and "all done" as she is eating her lunch.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If you notice, she is concerned about her shoe.Watch how she keeps looking for her shoe. Great to hear her say "all done". Fun to see how her mind is processing her beginning thoughts, like "more" and then she came up with "all done" all by herself, which might not really have meant "all done", but just her thought. Wonder how many children do that and Mom puts the food away and they are still hungry. Cute little chubby legs, you know she loved nursing...
Hey, I am not anonymous--- I am NANA what happened? the "all done" comment was mine.....This comment number 2
Did it again, I pushed NAME/URL both times and anonymous showed up. Oh well, have a great morning. Nana
Post a Comment